5.11.2009

Updates

Hi everyone! Just a little note to say hello, welcome new readers and update you on what’s going on at fresh365. This past month I have been updating and adding new features that I hope will make your time here a bit easier and more enjoyable…

Facebook. Yes, that is correct, I have finally made a Facebook page. It is brand new, so please pop in for a visit, become a fan and let me know what you’re up to!

Flickr. All fresh365 recipe images are on Flickr. I love seeing new photos, and would be thrilled to see yours!

Tools. On the right nav, is the recently added “Tools” Section, with some great resources such as what’s in season?, metric conversion (for our international friends!) and substitutions.

Recipes by Season. Also along the right nav, you will find links to view recipes by season. These will be constantly updated with each new recipe, and will keep you from digging through the archives if you happen to be in a different season than I am writing about (hello, Australia!). The year-round recipes highlight ingredients that do not fall under a particular season and can be enjoyed throughout the year with the same delicious results. If you are looking for a certain ingredient, the “search recipes” box at the top is for you!

Also, a HUGE thank you to a few blogging friends who’s feedback helped inspire these updates. Please stop by and say hello, as their blogs are well worth a visit…

Parallel Botany- A journal of creative pursuits and life in NYC. Don’t miss the amazing (free!) desktop wallpapers and Lisa’s Etsy shop filled with fun pillows, stationery and decorative pins.

Rodeo & Co Photography- You can’t help but “ooh and ahh” on arriving to this site. Meg is a photographer out of New Hampshire who shares hers fabulous work on the blog. The baby photos just make me smile… Can’t get enough? Purchase one of her incredible lifestyle images on Etsy.

Jennifer Squires Productions- Gorgeous images from Ontario based photographer, Jennifer. Her stunning floral images are available for purchase on Etsy and Art Fire. I have my heart set on the pick peony!


The Inspiration Boards- Here, stationery designer, Lianne, shares her inspiration boards for wedding, baby & kids, home & garden, lifestyle and travel.

Chez Cha- Fabulous inspiration and finds from Christine, an interior designer. I am particularly enjoying this post with the bright colors- nice find!

Hangover at Tiffany’s- A diary of MW’s recent travels through Europe.

::

The final recipe in May’s menu series (a simple dessert) will be coming up shortly. Yes, I have been saying that all week, but this time I swear…

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin! Love the new additions to your blog. I thoroughly enjoy reading!

City Chic Country Mouse said...

I love these new additions! I just became a fan on Facebook!

Chocolate and Steel said...

I love that you have categorized by season! It makes so much sense.

lisa :: the red thread said...

Thanks Erin for adding the conversion and seasons links - it does really help for us Aussies!

Danielle said...

The new additions look great, your blog is going to be a real success.

Jennifer Squires Ross said...

Your blog is looking fabulous! Your hard work is paying off! Thanks for mentioning my blog here, if you ever have any suggestions feel free to send me an email. Keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

yay! love all the new additions .. and your blog is quickly becoming one of my fav. now i'll wait for a fresh 365 book! :)

→lisa said...

Terrific new features, Erin!

(I love Flickr...just added you!)